Well, it's been a couple of weeks since I attended the Oregon Brewer's Festival.
We flew up to Oregon for a family vacation again, which included a lot of walking, beer tasting, fine food eating and a good, long run.
The high points of the trip were:
- Bumping into old friends Dave Buhler and Dick Cantwell (from Elysian Brewing), and attending their little party at Stumptown Coffee...the Avatar Jasmine IPA was exquisite.
- Tasting more than a few really good beers. One of my favorites was this year's version of Pliny the Elder.
- Spending some quality time with my wife, son, nephew, and friends.
- Being a complete lush for a couple of days.
- Breaking my nose and still having fun.
Here are some photos from the trip:
Thurday Afternoon at OBF
You've got to stop at Powells, when in Portland.
Recycling can be a drag!
The Trail Nerd pour at OBF
Bridgeport...(I still miss the old Bridgport).
Afternoon beers at Laurelwood.
Matt, my son.
My trip up the mountain.